How to join
Why join Barton-On-Sea Golf Club?
Here are just some of the reasons why you should join our club.
A detailed break down of our prices are available to download. Application is subject to the normal golf club joining procedures.
- We are renowned as a friendly club; owned and run by the members where the members come first!
- An excellent condition course with stunning views from most holes across the Solent to the Isle of Wight and the Needles.
- 3 loops of 9 holes give great variety and accessibility (3 starting points by the clubhouse). (How many clubs do you know where you can still play on Ladies day?)
- Superb drainage ensures we are virtually always open and also have very few trolley or buggy bans.
- Reciprocal arrangements with 10 other top clubs. (Free golf midweek at these courses most of which are venues for their counties championships)
- We never have temporary greens and only a few high quality artificial winter mats.
- Excellent practice facilities with a large driving range, short game area (with bunker) and 2 practice putting greens.
- A well stocked pro shop manned by 4 friendly knowledgeable professionals.
- A modern clubhouse with stunning views and top class in house Bar and Catering.
- A varied, high quality social calendar.
Contact: The Secretary
Telephone: 01425 615308
Email the Secretary
Click here to download an application form