Are you aged 25 to 45? Do you work Monday to Friday and only have time at weekends to play golf?
If so, you may be interested in joining our friendly club as an Associate Weekend member.
Please note that you will need to have obtained a minimum 22 handicap for Men and 30 handicap for Women according to WHS and provide a CDH number, in order to join.
Associate Weekend Conditions
- Open to persons aged between 25 and 45 years, Associate Membership is for a period of 3 years after which the member will either take FULL Membership of the Club or cease their membership of the Club. FULL Membership of the Club can be taken at any time. The appropriate Entrance Fee and shares will be payable upon entry into FULL Membership of the Club.
- There is no entrance fee for this category but will be subject to the usual Membership interview process.
- The annual subscription for this category will be £845.00 plus relevant Golf Union/County fees. This will be pro-rated in the event of the individual taking Full membership during the year.
- £2.50 payable for public liability insurance.
- Plus an annual food and beverage levy to be used in the Clubhouse at a discounted rate. The bar levy must be used before the end of the subscription year (31st March) otherwise any outstanding monies will be forfeited to Club funds.
- Weekend members attaining the age of 45 (as at 1st April) will either take up FULL membership (the appropriate entrance fee and shares will become payable) or cease their membership of the Club.
- Weekend Members will also be allowed to play on weekdays subject to payment of the guest green fee applicable and may bring up to three guests at any one time subject to payment of the same rate of fee. A member can only introduce the same guest 6 times in any one year.
- Weekend Members are eligible to play and win all weekend competitions. Weekend Members may be asked to play in allowable representative matches but would not normally be able to play in friendly matches against other local clubs. Otherwise play can be at any time during the weekend including Bank Holidays, subject only to availability of time on the course.
- Associate Weekend Members are not eligible to play in knockout competitions.
- Associate Weekend Members do not have access to booking reciprocals.
- It is not possible for existing Members of the Club to transfer to Weekend status.
- Weekend Members are not entitled to a vote, nor can they hold office in the Club.
- Limited to 30 members.
- The Board can change any terms of this category at its discretion.